Finally made it to my outyard today. 93F and toasty.
Checked all hives for eggs (queen check) and how much space they needed. The eve hive looked like it swarmed but it did rake in alot of honey. The lang hives were cranking quite well, one had totally crosscombed it’s super. So I pulled it and salvaged the honey. About 3 liters. Gave some to my neighbors, and put the brood comb and honey drenched frames in a tub and put it outside to be robbed out by local hives. Several combs broke in transit, and I may have another 2 liters in the back of my truck. So much that honey is running out of the back of my truck. hmmm.
One hive looked queenless and was far gone. I merged it with a nuc to make a proper hive. That brings me to 8 hives at the yard, and a TBH nuc plus the Bertil estate hive and the two swarms in traps.